This site will work properly only when the Javascript will be enabled!
(Сайт отображается корректо только с включенным Javascript!)

---

Advertisement

> Get Sony NEX-FS100 MTS footage natively recognized by Final

Author

kelly456
Users

User №15757
Added: 06.10.2013 - 07:05     Post title: Get Sony NEX-FS100 MTS footage natively recognized by Final

Summary: Read the following article, you will get to konw how to convert Sony AVCHD clips to ProRes 422 codec for importing Sony FS100 MTS footage to FCP for smoothly editing.

Sony's NEX-FS100 is first affordable and fully professional large-sensor video camera, this compact, highly modular camera comes equipped with a stabilized 11x zoom lens while using the same S35-size CMOS sensor as the higher-end PMW-F3. Able to shoot full 1080p video in a range of frame rates up to 60p, the FS100 provides the option of recording 28Mbps AVCHD footage onto SD or Memory Stick media, or it can output uncompressed 4:2:2 video (with embedded timecode) and RGB via HDMI 1.4 to an external recording unit.

Question: How to Import Sony NEX-FS100 AVCHD to FCP

"I can't get FCP 7 or FCPX to import AVCHD (with Sony FS100) shot in 1080 60p. In FCP 7, when using Log and Transfer, I can see all the clips on my card (or FMU), but the material shot in 60p doesn't have an icon present. When I click on it, it tries to transfer, but ends up with an error. In FCP X, when using Camera Import , it doesn't even show my clips shot 60p."

As is known to us, Apple ProRes is the best editable Codec for Final Cut Pro (X). So to make Sony FS-100 50/60p AVCHD files compatible with Final Cut Pro, the best way is to convert Sony NEX-FS100 AVCHD to FCP with a Professional Sony AVCHD MTS Converter, and the best choice is Mac Sony AVCHD Converter from Pavtube which is specially designed for Mac users to transcode Sony NEX-FS100 AVCHD footages to Apple ProRes 422 for FCP. With it, you can easily convert Sony FS100 1080P recordings to ProRes 422 MOV with high quality kept.

http://www.pavtube.com/mts-converter-mac/

Step 1. Free Download Pavtube MTS/M2TS Converter for Mac. This software can help you convert Sony FS100 AVCHD 50/60P files to ProRes 422 MOV format for Final Cut Pro, more import and output formats are also supported.

Step 2. Install and launch this Mac AVCHD to FCP Converter. Import Sony FS100 footage to the converter.

Click "Format" bar to choose the output format. Click and choose "Final Cut Pro -> Apple ProRes 422 (*.mov)" as Final Cut Pro 7/X compatible codec for editing AVCHD MTS in FCP better.

4.You can click "settings" to customize the output parameters, adjust the resolution, bitrate as you want.

5.Click convert button to start transcode Sony FS100 AVCHD to ProRes MOV for FCP on Mac.

The steps are finished. Is it easy? Once you have installed the Sony AVCHD to Prores Converter, you can easily convert Sony FS100 files to FCP 7/X for editing, this software runs fast, so you can convert your Sony FS100 footages to FCP in less time, video and audio synchronization are perfectly guaranteed, and you can use accurate trim function when you edit Sony AVCHD video in the software before conversion.

Source: http://lovecamcorder.tumblr.com/post/48090397073/fast-import-sony-nex-fs100-avchd-to-fcp7-x
Go to top
GiveMeFile
Users

Added: 06.10.2013 - 07:05

Go to top  
0 users are viewing this thread