This site will work properly only when the Javascript will be enabled!
(Сайт отображается корректо только с включенным Javascript!)

---

Advertisement

> How to easily make Sony Handycam CX520V AVCHD .mts video for

Author

kelly456
Users

User №15757
Added: 13.03.2013 - 06:57     Post title: How to easily make Sony Handycam CX520V AVCHD .mts video for

How to easily make Sony Handycam CX520V AVCHD .mts video for home film  

HOOOOT News! You can get big chance to get Free Media Magician for Mac at Pavtube Facebook. Now Go to the Facebook Giveaway page to be the winner! The result will be release on March 18, 2013. Snapping Up! Time-limited! Just Like Pavtubefans, share the post and Get the chance to become one of the 20 winners! Never miss!!!

https://www.facebook.com/pavtubefans/posts/482075271836914

"Urgent please! I am making a school video presentation but I recorded from a HD camera (Sony Handycam CX520V)...it captured in AVCHD format but I can't play it on my computer or convert it. Someone please help! It was such a good movie, and my school project is due in 8 hours!"

As a training consultant and media producer, I use lots of tools for multimedia processing. Adobe Premiere and Sony Vegas should be the top video editors for professionals, but for novice and people that want but cutting and encoding AVCHD contents, I would recommend the Pavtube Media Magician. It features basic video editing capacity and servers as a "nice camcorder assistant manager, lossless camcorder video joiner, MTS/ M2TS/ MXF/ MOV/ MKV/ TiVo/ WMV/ AVI/ MPG converter and editor, and efficient camcorder video uploader for YouTube". Most important, it keeps perfect audio and video sync.

http://www.pavtube.com/media-magician/

Here I demonstrate the simple steps for AVCHD editing with Media Magician. Hope it helps video editing beginners get started with AVCHD clipping and editing for education presentation and home film. If you work on OS X, get Media Magician for Mac for your computer. The steps are almost the same.

AVCHD Editing Guide: from Camera recordings to Presentation

Step 1. Connect your camcorder (say Sony Handycam CX520V) to PC/Mac with USB 2.0 cable, or use a card reader to connect Flash Memory card to computer. Download AVCHD videos from camcorder to computer with Media Magician. Run Pavtube Media Magician and the app will automatically detect your Sony Handycam CX520V AVHCD camcorder. Follow the wizard to import/back up AVCHD .m2ts video to Media Magician library.

Step 2. Edit videos in timeline. Drag and drop the AVCHD videos from library to timeline. Here you can remove unwanted .m2ts, trim AVHCD video by frame-accurate, put them into the right order for merging into one film and set special effects (3D effect included).

Step 3. Choose "Output" on the top of main interface to switch it to output interface. In output interface you can set common video format (AVI, WMV, MOV, etc) for using in presentation, authoring DVD, uploading to YouTube, and exporting to iPad, iPhone, Android tablets, etc. There are also intermediate codec for further editing in Adobe and Avid software, which I like.

Step 4. Choose a format for school presentation. For importing Sony Handycam footage to Keynote, follow the steps to use proper format:

1. Move your mouse to Common Format tab, click on it.
2. Select "AVI", "MP4" or "MOV" format.
3. Set desired quality in av parameters. For instance, to export SD video, you can set Video "Size" to "640*480" and bitrate to "1000kbps". For better quality, set "Size" to "1280*720" and "Bitrate" "2000kbps" or above.

Tip: For people who feel like compressing Sony AVCHD video to iPad or Android device, choose "Device" tab and select respective preset for your device. There are hundreds of presets for different tablets, smartphones and various kinds of media players.

Step 5. Convert educational videos to AVI/WMV for slideshow. Press the plus sign (+) to add task for conversion. Select the task(s) and click on the triangle sign to start encoding Sony Handycam CX520V M2TS video to AVI/WMV common file type.

http://www.pavtube.com/edit-play-sony-camera-videos.html

If you want to burn Sony Handycam MTS to Standard DVD disc or ISO files or folder files for backup or watching, you can try Pavtube DVD Creator for Mac, which can burn HD videos to DVD easily.

PS. If you have any problem, pls contact with macsupport@pavtube.com to get more information. You also can leave a message on Pavtube Community or Pavtube Facebook, we will answer your questions as soon as possilble.

Never miss this New Round of Giveaway "Like & Share to Win Pavtube Media Magician for Mac for FREE".
Go to top
GiveMeFile
Users

Added: 13.03.2013 - 06:57

Go to top  
0 users are viewing this thread