This site will work properly only when the Javascript will be enabled!
(Ñàéò îòîáðàæàåòñÿ êîððåêòî òîëüêî ñ âêëþ÷åííûì Javascript!)

---

Advertisement

> Convert H.264 AVI clips to MPEG-2 for Sony Vegas Pro

Author

jacknjchn
Users

User ¹15793
Added: 28.09.2014 - 06:34     Post title: Convert H.264 AVI clips to MPEG-2 for Sony Vegas Pro

Summary: The easy workaround to get Sony Vegas Pro work with H.264 AVI files is to convert H.264 AVI to MPEG-2, which ensures the best results when using in Vegas Pro.

I'm new to Sony Vegas just saying. When I drag my H.264 .avi to Sony Vegas Pro it comes up with a message of *none of the files dropped on Vegas pro could be opened*. Get some tech support from online, I’ve found out the best way to import H.264 AVI to Sony Vegas for editing. If you are also in the trouble, seek for the solution below. I will give you some hints.

As far I know, AVI is listed as one of the supported formats by Sony Vegas Pro, why Vegas can't import and open H.264 AVI videos correctly? Well, the problem is mainly due to that Sony Vegas Pro is pretty picky with the codecs of what it'll accept; it doesn't like H.264 in an AVI container. That's why Sony Vegas Pro won't open it. And here I recommend you a good enough solution- transcoding H.264 AVI to Sony Vegas more friendly video format like MPEG-2.

Overall, Brorsoft Video Converter is just the right software to convert H.264 to MPEG-2/WMV for easy importing H.264 AVI s to all versions of Sony Vegas(Vegas Pro 10/11/12/13). This powerful video converter also can convert other videos including MP4, MKV, MOV, MXF, MTS, etc to Sony Vegas Pro, Pinnacle Studio, Windows Movie Maker, Avid Media Composer, Adobe Premiere Pro and more NLE supported format on Windows.

How to Convert H.264 AVI for Editing in Sony Vegas Pro

Step 1. Add H.264 files

Run the best H.264 AVI to Sony Vegas Converter, and click the "Add" button to load .avi videos. If you want to merge multiple clips just need to check the "Merge into one" box.

Step 2. Set Sony Vegas supported format

Click "Format" bar to determine output format. Follow "Adobe Premiere/Sony Vegas" and select "MPEG-2(*.mpg)" as the output format. Besides, you can also choose WMV (VC-1) (*.wmv) if you want to get a relatively smaller output file.

Step 3. Video/Audio quality settings

Adjust video and audio parameters, including the Bitrate of Video and Audio, the Codec of Video and Audio, Video Size, Sample Rate, Frame Rate, Audio Channels, etc., in the Profile Settings.

Step 4. Convert H.264 AVI to Sony Vegas Pro format

Click "Convert" button to finish the H.264 .avi to .mog for Vegas format conversion.

Once the conversion completes, you can click "Open" button to get the output files effortlessly. Now you have got it right, just to import and edit H.264 encoded AVI files within Sony Vegas Pro 9/10/11/12/13 at ease.

Source:How to Convert H.264 AVI for Editing in Sony Vegas Pro
http://format-changes.over-blog.com/2014/09/convert-h.264-avi-clips-to-mpeg-2-for-sony-vegas-pro.html
Go to top
GiveMeFile
Users

Added: 28.09.2014 - 06:34

Go to top  
0 users are viewing this thread