This site will work properly only when the Javascript will be enabled!
(Ñàéò îòîáðàæàåòñÿ êîððåêòî òîëüêî ñ âêëþ÷åííûì Javascript!)

---

Advertisement

> Convert Panasonic FZ1000 mp4 to Premiere Pro/After Effects

Author

lydia622520
Users

User ¹15742
Added: 25.08.2014 - 10:54     Post title: Convert Panasonic FZ1000 mp4 to Premiere Pro/After Effects

Summary: Have got a Panasonic DMC-FZ1000 and want to import/edit the FZ1000 4K footages in Adobe Premiere Pro without issue; check out the guide to learn how to convert Panasonic 4K MP4 to Adobe Premiere Pro compatible MPEG-2 video format.

The newly released DMC-FZ100 expanded Panasonic’s line of professional 4K cameras. In a first for a compact or bridge camera, the FZ1000 is capable of recording 4K (3840 x 2160 pixel) video footage at up to 25fps (PAL) in MP4 format. While, there are a few issues when it comes to viewing, loading and editing Panasonic FZ1000 4K files in non-linear editing software like Adobe Premiere Pro, Adobe After Effects. Now some tips and tricks for Panasonic FZ1000 4K to After Effects/Premiere Pro best workflow are listed below.

As I mentioned above, the FZ1000 records 4K videos in MP4 format. Well, according to my testing, the 4K video was restricted to editing in NLE including Adobe Premiere Pro, Adobe After Effects. And the MP4 format is not supported by Adobe PP, AE perfectly. To get rid of the issues, one possible solution is to transcode Panasonic FZ1000 4K MP4 to a more "edit" friendly codec for Premiere Pro/After Effects. Now I share the guide with you how to convert Panasonic FZ10004K footage to Adobe Premiere/After Effects friendly format using Brorsoft Video Converter for Mac- a best 4K video converter for Mac(Mavericks).

Overall, this program is a completely professional Mac 4K video converter. Unlike some free video converters, it provides hundreds of output format presets for 4K videos, such as MPEG-2 for Adobe Premiere Pro/After Effects, Apple ProRes 422, Apple ProRes 4444 for Final Cut Pro, AIC MOV for FCE (Final Cut Express) and iMovie, DNxHD for Avid Media Composer for better editing and playing. This Ultra HD Video Converter is also available to customize the output resolutions to any size the users want. Thus, with the video converter app, you can fast transcode Panasonic FZ1000 4K video to After Effects/Premiere Pro friendly format with ease. For Windows users, please turn to Brorsoft Video Converter.

Converting Panasonic DMC-FZ1000 4K MP4 to Premiere Pro/After Effects

Step 1: Load FZ1000 4K footage

Install and launch 4K video to Premiere Pro Converter, and then click "Add" button to browse and import FZ1000 4K mp4 footage or drag the footage from your camera to the program directly.

Step 2: Select output format

Choose output format. This video converter offers optimized format preset for Adobe Premiere, After Effects. Just click “Format” menu firstly and then follow “Adobe Premiere/Sony Vegas” to set MPG format.

Tip: If the default settings do not fit you requirement, you can click “Settings” icon to and enter “Profile Settings” panel to adjust video size, bit rate, frame rate, sample rate and audio channels. 1080p would be the best settings. Of course, if you wanna get FZ1000 4K workflow in Adobe PP or AE, you have keep the original video resolution.

Step 3: Start Panasonic 4K to MPEG-2 conversion

Hit the convert button to start converting Panasonic FZ1000 4k MP4 to MPEG-2 on Mac OS X(Mavericks included). After the conversion, you can get the resulted videos from output folder for easier editing in Premier Pro/After Effects (CS4/CS5/CS6/CC).

Source:Take 4K MP4 off Panasonic FZ1000 to Adobe After Effects

http://julietzhu520.tumblr.com/post/95691804765/take-4k-mp4-off-panasonic-fz1000-to-adobe-after-effects
Go to top
GiveMeFile
Users

Added: 25.08.2014 - 10:54

Go to top  
cheney
Users

User ¹15969
Added: 02.09.2014 - 07:24     Post title: Transfer Sony HXR-MC2500 AVCHD to MP4 for After Effects

Summary: Sony is going to release HXR-MC2500 Camcorder at this October. Before the arrival of this significant camcorder, we should we prepare for the conversion of Sony HXR-MC2500 AVCHD to MP4 HD? This article will show you the solution.

Sony has just announced the latest generation of its HD range of camcorders- Sony HXR-MC2500 this month.

It is really a heavyweight camcorder which features in an Exmor R CMOS sensor, a built-in LED light and DV memory recording. These elements are combined to create an ideal balance of performance and functionality of camcorders in the digital era. The HXR-MC2500 is capable of shooting clearly in low-light environment. This makes it possible to record videos in door and at night. It supports the outputting formats like AVCHD and DV with Full HD.

Convert Sony HXR-MC2500 AVCHD to MP4 HD

Sony HXR-MC2500 will be available from Octomber 2014 and it is to be a significant camcorder in Sony family. So what should we do to welcome its arrival? From my point of view, even the most wonderful camcorder can hardly avoid the problem of postproduction. So we’d better choose a powerful video converter which deserves Sony HXR-MC2500.

Here I’d like to recommend a fantastic converter which I had used for 1 year – Aunsoft Blu-ray Video Converter Ultimate.

Aunsoft Blu-ray Video Converter Ultimate is a piece of cost-effective software. It enables the conversion of MTS, MXF, M2TS, TiVo, TS, FLV and many other popular formats. This tool features in transcoding MTS and MXF to editing tools like After Effect, Avid Media Composer, Premiere and many other video editing software and players.
In a word, Aunsoft Blu-ray Video Converter Ultimate can help you convert between various formats so that you can enjoy movies on computer, further edit video for creation, present video on HDTV, and publish video online in web-friendly format.

Step one. Add or drag files or directly the whole folder to its interface.
In the meanwhile, you may also preview them before the conversion. (Free download Blu-ray Video Converter Ultimate.)

Step two. Select the output format.
Select the output format you need. I chose HD Video > MPEG-4 HD Video (*.mp4). You may also choose other video formats which are also compatible to After Effects.

Step three. Check the setting.
With this function, you are able to change the codec, size, bitrate, frame rate of the video and the codec, sample rate, bitrate, and channel of its audio.

Step four. Transcode Sony HDR-MC2500 AVCHD to MP4 HD for Affect Effect CS5.
After everything has been set well, you need to click the yellow arrow icon to get started about the conversion from AVCHD to MP4.

By the way, I tried Aunsoft iMedia Converter for Mac on my window computer and it also plays well!
Go to top
0 users are viewing this thread